There are many things that we struggle with or need to talk over. Our qualified professional psychologists at Bendigo Psychology offer therapy to help.
Help in real life
Bendigo Psychology prides itself on having a warm and down to earth team of experienced Psychologists who are all committed to a client-centred approach using evidence-based counselling practices. We offer our community a welcoming professional environment, kind and efficient administration and access to the highest standards of Psychologists in Central Victoria.
How We Help
Psychology treatment is a worthwhile option for many people. It can help with worries, stress, and even emotions such as depression. Treatment will be different for every person depending on what is going on in their lives and how they feel about it. The professional will make a diagnosis or conduct a brief assessment to see how the patient might benefit from psychological treatment. If the patient agrees, a strategy will be established to help them make a change in their life that will improve their well-being.
At Bendigo Psychology we are experienced in providing the following services:
- Psychological Counselling
- Face to face and Telehealth consultations
- Consultancy & Advice
We offer a range of psychological assessments to meet your needs. The first step is to determine what you would like us to measure and why.
- Cognitive testing (IQ), Personality testing, Learning Styles
- Neuropsychological assessment ( No current referrals being taken 09/05/2023)
- Informing a diagnosis – clinical assessment for depression, anxiety, stress, anger and aspects of personality/schema
- Assessment of child development
- School and work options – preferences and learning styles
- Understanding a person’s cognitive strengths and weaknesses – intelligence testing
- Better understanding someone’s behaviours
- Determine skills and ability levels – social skills
- Risk of offending behaviour – criminal offending, sexual offending, arson, stalking
- Parent stress and parenting capacity
Work with Us
Join our friendly & well established private practice in central Bendigo. We always welcome inquiries from psychologists interested in joining our group.
We have two sites within walking distance to each other so our team of 11 independent psychologists are always feeling supported.