At Bendigo Psychology we are experienced in providing the following services:
- Assessments: see assessments page.
- Reports: Bendigo Psychology can provide reports for educators, Paediatricians, Psychiatrists and Doctors, WorkCover, and for families and support people.
- Treatments: Psychologists may draw from evidence-based techniques such CBT, Behaviour Therapy (Applied Behaviour Analysis), Interpersonal Skills Training, Motivational Interviewing, DBT, Schema Therapy and Mindfulness techniques.
- Groups: Group treatments are available. Phone us now to find out more about the group treatments we offer.
- Workshops & Presentations: We are able to conduct presentations and workshops in many areas.
- Consultancy & Advice: We can provide advice to organisations, schools, families and parents in relation to psychological prevention and management of challenging issues.
What we help with
We can help with any of the following issues or concerns:
- Anxiety – panic, shyness, worry, OCD, fears and phobias
- Friendships and relationships
- Autism and Aspergers Syndrome
- Self harm
- Eating issues
- Anger and violence
- Pain management & chronic illness
- Personality disorders
- New babies
- Acquired brain injuries
Who we help
We are experienced in helping the following
We offer both individual and group treatments.
We are approved to provide services for appropriate referrals for
- Private Health Cover (different schemes vary in what is covered)
- FaCHSIA Better Start for Children with Autism
- FaCHSIA Better Start for Children with Disabilities